Dominik Mysterio is known for getting a negative reaction from the WWE fan base whenever he has the microphone. He recently celebrated his wedding day, and he received a similar reaction during his own reception.

Video surfaced of Dominik Mysterio getting booed at his wedding. Little did anyone realize, but it was Damian Priest who had a big hand in getting that reaction from the crowd.

While speaking to Steve Fall, Damian Priest opened up a bit about Dominik Mysterio's wedding. He was there, along with other people from the pro wrestling world, to help Dirty Dom celebrate his big day.

Priest also knew that Dominik Mysterio felt more at home in a sea of boos, which he graciously facilitated for Mysterio's wedding reception.

"It was beautiful, man. I was honored to be a part of the wedding, to just attend the wedding and we had such a good time. Then obviously, you know, busting his chops and there was a moment when they did say he's gonna say a few words. I remember I just turned to my table and I was like, 'We got to do it. We're doing it. right', and I just turned back around and I did it. Then my table followed in and I was like, Okay, that was nice. Then he went to speak again and the entire wedding party, like, everybody did it, and then I really laughed and he just gave me a look. That was a good one. But man, the whole thing was, what a good day for him and his wife. So that was a special night. Like I said, I was just honored to be there."

The Judgment Day are still Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions, and they are looking strong on the road to WrestleMania. Only time will tell if they will carry those titles out of the show of shows, but they are certainly making the most of things at this point.

Dominik Mysterio hasn't brought his recent wedding up in the storyline, because it wouldn't fit his heel persona. After all, he got booed at his wedding already.