WWE had Parker Boudreaux in their NXT brand for a while, and he performed under the name Harlow. Now, he is off to new ventures, and it appears that he is branching out into a new home as well.

Parker Boudreaux recently showed up at a AAA show. Fans had a lot of questions about his AEW status, because it's been a year since he has been seen on Tony Khan's shows. Now, Parker has something to say about his situation.

During the AAA event on March 17, Parker Boudreaux made an unexpected appearance. As part of his debut, he targeted Octagon Jr. and Mecha Wolf, prompting El Mesías to intervene and confront Boudreaux. Now, fans are wondering what is going on with his status in the pro wrestling world.

In an Instagram video by Lucha Libre Online, Parker Boudreaux discussed his debut with AAA and his motives for being there. He made it clear that AAA is a new home for him, but it isn't the only one.

"I’m here to show the whole world that I’m the big guy, the most versatile young athlete/wrestler there is on the market right now, and I’m with AAA, one of my new homes. I can’t wait to show the whole world what’s up," Boudreaux stated.

He hinted at ongoing developments between himself and Mesías, urging fans to stay tuned for further updates. He seems to have something brewing in AAA, but that doesn't include Tony Khan's company.

Parker Boudreaux has been absent from wrestling since March 2023. He was taken out of action with an injury, and he hasn't been seen since. Now, we have to wonder if the former NXT Superstar's time in AEW is over.

Parker did not say that he is 100% gone from AEW. Tony Khan did remove him from the Mogul Affiliates stable when he was injured, and Swerve Strickland went in another direction with his faction.

At this point, Parker will keep making a lot of noise wherever he goes. At this point, fans should expect him to display a raw dominance in the ring. Hopefully, he gets plenty of chances to show fans what he is capable of in the future.