Becky Lynch has done a lot in WWE, and so has her husband, Seth Rollins. It seems that when they were champions at the same time, the WWE power couple took a photo in the buff, with only their titles covering them. It was a big shock when that photo ended up in The Man's new book.

A photo of Rollins and Lynch clad only in their titles is in her new book. It turns out that Seth Rollins had no clue that photo was going to see the light of day.

Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins are both important figures in WWE history, each having achieved multiple world title reigns. Recently, there has been a surprising revelation concerning Lynch's upcoming book, "Becky Lynch: The Man: Not Your Average Girl." During a period of time when the couple was covered in gold, they took full advantage of that opportunity and snapped a winner of a photo.

Scheduled for release on March 26th, Lynch's book has garnered attention ahead of its launch due to leaked pages circulating online. One particular page features a NSFW photo of Lynch and Rollins, both rocking only their WWE Championships. The photo was captured after WrestleMania 35 when their relationship started.

In an interview with The New York Post, Lynch disclosed that Rollins was taken aback by the inclusion of the NSFW photo in the book, as she had neglected to inform him beforehand.

“I could have sworn that I told him. Turns out, I must have had the conversation with myself and thought that I had it with him. Apparently I didn’t ask him about putting the picture in the book. But he just laughed, he thought it was funny. Thank God. That could have gone horribly wrong.”

Becky Lynch: The Man: Not Your Average Average Girl is available on Amazon for pre-order now.

We will have to see how many copies of her book Becky Lynch sells. The fact that this photo made the book is a very good indication that some people will buy it just to have a memento like that around.