WWE gets in your blood, and it's hard to shake it from your system. This is especially true for a WWE Hall of Famer like Kelly Kelly. She wants to wrestle in front of her children, so a WWE comeback is not off the table.

When asked about a possible WWE return during a recent virtual autograph signing, Kelly Kelly seemed very open to the idea. She wants her twins to see her wrestle.

Kelly Kelly has left WWE behind and is focusing on other things. Now going as Barbie Blank, she is still known to book appearances in the pro wrestling world. She is also apparently still open to the idea of a WWE return.

The former WWE Divas took part in a virtual signing for RDP Promotions. She was asked about a possible WWE comeback down the road. She actually didn't shut the door on the idea, as she seemed open to the prospect.

She responded, ”I would be open to a comeback… We’ll see. I want my twins to come and watch me one day so…”

On May 29, 2020, Blank was engaged to bodybuilder Joe Coba. They exchanged vows on April 9, 2021, in Oak Glen, California. On March 28, 2023, Blank announced her pregnancy with her first child. In April, she shared the news of expecting twins, and on September 10, she welcomed her son Jaxon Matthew and daughter Brooklyn Marie.

Kelly Kelly was once part of WWE's women's division, and she is now a WWE Hall of Famer thanks to those contributions. She started her journey in the company's version of ECW and rose to become a Women's Champion. Though currently inactive in WWE, she recently expressed interest in returning.

During her six-year tenure as a full-time wrestler from 2006 to 2012, Kelly Kelly achieved significant milestones during her time in WWE. She held the WWE Divas Championship once and the WWE 24/7 Championship once. In addition, she won a Slammy Award for Divalicious Moment of the Year in 2011. Kelly Kelly was also recognized by Pro Wrestling Illustrated, being ranked No. 15 in the PWI Female 50 in 2011.

Since then, she has made occasional appearances for WWE, including three women's Royal Rumble matches, the latest being in 2022, and a Battle Royal at the Evolution pay-per-view in 2018.