John Cena has done a lot in his career as a 16x World Champion. Not only that, but his contributions to the overall industry has not gone unnoticed.

Kenny Omega gave John Cena flowers for his contributions to professional wrestling during a recent Twitch stream. He said that Cena is what the face of a pro wrestling company should be at this point.
Omega Speaks on Cena

During a recent Twitch stream, Kenny Omega shared his admiration for John Cena and the significant impact Cena has had on the professional wrestling industry. They have never shared the ring as part of the same company, but Omega certainly sees Cena.

Kenny Omega expressed his admiration for John Cena, highlighting Cena's significant contributions to the professional wrestling industry. Despite not having personally met Cena, Omega praised him as a great professional wrestler who has made an immense impact on the business.

"No, I have not [met Cena], but I think he’s great. Great professional wrestler. He’s done an incredible amount for the business, I don’t think anyone will be able to match anytime soon. The reason why is because Cena wasn’t doing anything for the sake of an accomplishment or trophy or recognition."

"People went out of their way after the fact to say, ‘look at all this stuff John is doing in his off time.’ Maybe he even laughs at it himself, but for the amount of effort he has put in to make people’s lives better, whether it be Make A Wish, fans at the arenas, or autograph signings, it’s a great example for what the face of a company should be or for the face of the industry. I’m a very big proponent of John Cena. I think he’s incredible."

Omega and Cena represent contrasting paths within the wrestling world. While Omega has carved out his niche outside WWE, Cena's tenure as a WWE mainstay embodied his status as a symbol of sports entertainment. Despite these differences, Omega's acknowledgment of Cena's achievements underscores the mutual respect that exists among wrestlers, regardless of company lines.

Only time will tell if Kenny Omega and John Cena ever meet. Odds are, Omega has Cena's respect as well. So, a possible future meeting between the two might go very well.

John Cena's career in Hollywood keeps him away from WWE. He is also not planning on wrestling into his 50s. Kenny Omega, on the other hand, is sitting out of action right now as he recovers from a diverticulitis attack.

After all, when John Cena met MJF, things went very well. Cena also asked the Salt of the Earth when he plans on playing for a different team.