WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi is thrilled to know that his sons, Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso will lock horns at WrestleMania 40 next month.

The sibling rivalry between Main Event Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso has been boiling for months now. It was at WWE SummerSlam last year that Jimmy crossed his brother Jey during the Tribal Combat match against Roman Reigns. It cost Jey the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship. Jimmy would later explain that he did it to protect his brother. This wasn't the only time something like this happened.

Most recently Jimmy Uso went on to distract Jey and once again cost his brother the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Gunther during the Febraury 19th Raw. Tired of his brother poking his nose in his business, Jey Uso issued a challenge to his twin brother and Jimmy accepted.

On Rikishi Fatu Off The Top, the legendary WWE superstar was questioned about what has been labeled as a dream match. It seems that Rikishi is excited about the match being booked because of his relation to both the stars and of course, due to the significance it holds for the whole Bloodline. Here is what he said:

“That’s exciting news. Man, I’m excited, to be able to have the boys out there. Another historic…Bloodline, family tree, news, whatever you want to call it, but to have my two sons out there on WrestleMania finally going after it together,

This is a big deal for the whole fans everybody. You’re finally gonna see the dream match, Uso vs. Uso, Yeet vs. No Yeet. It’s gonna be exciting. I’m very happy to be the last to know about it."

Fans have witnessed plenty of sibling rivalries in the past and this match at 'The Grandest Stage of Them All' will certainly script some career-defining moments for them.

Rikishi has teased getting involved with the Bloodline story for long and he could very well play a part in this clash in some way.

WrestleMania 40 takes place on April 6 & 7 at the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania