Last week, Josh Barnett revealed that, in a rare GCW-WWE crossover, Shayna Baszler will be in action at the upcoming Bloodsport X showcase on April 4. Per usual, this event will once again take place in the midst of the WrestleMania 40 festivities, specifically as a part of the GCW Collective.

Coming off this major announcement, several GCW talents raised interest in facing Baszler. Ultimately, only one would be offered this opportunity. And after delivering a compelling pitch, we now know that the lucky talent is none other than "The Russian Dynamite" Masha Slamovich.

Upon confirming Slamovich as Baszler's Bloodsport opponent, Josh Barnett also released footage of Slamovich's impassioned message to her on X.

While Baszler may be in a different company right now, Slamovich asserted that they both have been seeking out the same thing -- fresh competition (or prey, rather). As such, Slamovich believes it only fitting that they fulfill their hunger in a one-on-one matchup at Bloodsport.

"I know that you are the Disciple of the Warmaster, that you are the Queen of Spades, but guess what? You have never seen a competitor so hungry," Slamovich said to Baszler. "You've never ever been in the ring with somebody like the Russian Dynamite, somebody who's clawed their way through Bloodsport, someone who's clawed their way to the very heights of GCW, to the very height of the indies, holding gold around the world."

"So while these days count down to Bloodsport, I hope you're training. I hope you're ready, because I'm hungry and there's nothing, there's no body who can stop me, not even you."

In addition to Baszler, Bloodsport X will also mark the GCW of Nic Nemeth (formerly Dolph Ziggler), who is slated to take on "Speedball" Mike Bailey in a first-time matchup. Josh Barnett will be in action as well as he battles Johnny Bloodsport (John Morrison).