Mercedes Mone just made her debut for AEW at Big Business in Boston, but she is already on her way to becoming the face of the company. Tony Khan certainly seems to think that she has all the makings it takes.

Tony Khan sees Mercedes Mone as a perfect candidate to be a face of AEW. He had plenty of reasons for this decision, and the fact that she was sitting right next to him only added to the moment.

Tony Khan sees Mercedes Mone as an ideal representative for AEW. He made this very clear as he also called her one of the greatest pro wrestlers in the world.

Following her debut at Big Business last week, Khan and Mone participated in an interview with NBC Boston, where Khan highlighted Mone's qualities as a wrestler, her charisma, passion for wrestling, and connection with the fans.

"Mercedes, one of the greatest wrestlers in the world. She's going to help bring in new audiences from all over the world. It's such a great question, because I think not only is she going to come in as one of the faces of AEW, one of the top stars, but she's also one of the best wrestlers, one of the most charismatic people, somebody who loves wrestling. And I'm so glad you asked, because to me Mercedes not only is somebody who loves the wrestling business, loves getting in the ring and wrestling, but loves the fans. And I think that's what we're all about in AEW, and I think that's why Mercedes is perfect to be the face of AEW."

Mone made her AEW debut by delivering a promo at the beginning of Big Business and later intervened to rescue Willow Nightingale from an attack. With her return to action, Mone is ready to compete in her first AEW match since recovering from an ankle injury in May 2023.

Her debut match date is yet to be announced by AEW. The former Sasha Banks is scheduled to appear on this Wednesday's episode of Dynamite from Toronto.