Vince McMahon led WWE in his own way for decades. Things are much different now, as the company is operating in a much different way now. Triple H is calling the creative shots, and the change has been noticed throughout the business.

AJ Styles recently opened up about the change WWE experienced. While expressing his belief that WWE is no longer the same under Triple H's guidance, Styles commended Triple H for his approach to talent development. He emphasized Triple H's focus on nurturing talent and bringing out their best rather than highlighting their weaknesses, contrasting it with past practices under McMahon's regime.

AJ Styles recently shared his thoughts on the evolution of talent treatment in WWE Styles appeared on The Battleground podcast, particularly under the leadership of Triple H compared to Vince McMahon's tenure. According to Styles, there has been a noticeable shift in how wrestlers are perceived and valued within the company.

Reflecting on the emotional toll of talent releases, Styles conveyed empathy for performers whose careers were abruptly halted. He questioned the rationale behind releasing talent instead of providing them with opportunities to improve, advocating for a more supportive approach such as sending them back to NXT for further development.

"This isn’t the same WWE that Vince was in charge of," Styles said during the interview. "I really believe that Triple H looks at our talent and goes, ‘Alright, let’s get them better or let's find ways to bring out the best in them rather than show off the worst.'"

AJ Styles expressed his appreciation for Triple H's approach to talent management in WWE, highlighting the shift in how wrestlers are valued compared to Vince McMahon's era. Styles emphasized Triple H's focus on improving talent rather than emphasizing their flaws, contrasting it with the past practice of releasing performers, which often devastated them.

"A lot of those guys and girls, when they got released from WWE, it crushes them. I never understood why we would want to do something like that rather than just like, ‘Ok, let’s send them back to NXT, they just need a little bit more work’ or something like that.

Being released, it'll crush you and I don't want to see people, their lives being ruined because of a job. At the end of the day, it's just a job, but still, it's something they've worked for their whole life and then when you're told you're not good enough, man, that sucks.

But that’s not the way it is these days. Now, with Triple H in charge, I think he's doing a great job of making everyone feel important."

TKO Group Holdings has WWE and UFC under one umbrella. Odds are, they will continue raking up big business for years to come, as sponsorship and huge money deals keep coming in.

Vince McMahon is no longer in the picture, and the company is arguably better off for it. The future looks bright in the post Vince era, and talent can also see the shift right in front of their eyes. Only time will tell how Triple H is remembered in pro wrestling history, but he's off to a good start steering WWE into the future.