The feud between Rey Mysterio and Santos Escobar may be coming to a boiling point even before WrestleMania 40.

Escobar took on Dragon Lee on the 3/15 episode of WWE SmackDown and got a quick victory against the young star, but the Legado Del Fantasma leader wasn't done. He along with Humberto Carillo and Angel Garza aimed to unleash a beatdown on Lee before Carlito came out to even the odds.

Not long after, Mysterio ran down and set up Escobar for the 619, but Santos slid out before it could be done. Months ago, Santos stabbed Mysterio in the LWO in the back and Rey didn't forget the pact he and Escobar once made.

"It was supposed to me and you together - familia! Let me give you what you want. How about next week: one-on-one, you and and me? And I promise you, [first spoken in Spanish] from the bottom of my heart, I will slap that stupd, arrogant smile off your face!"

WWE later confirmed the match, but Legado del Fantasma are already setting themeselves up for some sort of WrestleMania appearance.

Garza and Carillo happened to advance in the 6-Pack Ladder Match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Tournament, defeating Cruz Del Toro & Joaquin Wilde but so did Catch New Republic against Pretty Deadly. Those teams fill out bracket one and another set of four teams will fill out bracket two next week. In addition to that Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes will meet face-to-face before they clash twice at WrestleMania.