Nic Nemeth continues to make moves since becoming a name free agent and his most recent might have put himself between a "Stone Pitbull" and a hard place.

The IWGP Global Champion took to social media to lay down a challenge New Japan makes its way to Chicago, IL on April 12,, but before he did, he made clear that he wants a piece of NJPW President Hiroshi Tanahashi when he's healthy, and he's willing to put his gold on the line against "The Ace."

"I will take on anyone, any time, any place and I see New Japan has a show in Chicago, April 12, Windy City Riot! You better believe 'The Wanted Man' is gonna be there, and I'm calling you out cause I want the hardest hitters there are! Tomohiro Ishii! Ishii vs. 'The Wanted Man', Windy City Riot - you hit hard, but I hit harder. Chicago, April 12, let's rock."

Nic Nemeth was released by WWE back in September of 2023, and once he officially became a free agent, the former Dolph Ziggler hit the ground running by making an appearance at January's Wrestle Kingdom and later showing up at TNA Hard To Kill.

Nemeth later did become the IWGP Global Champion by defeating David Finlay at New Beginning. As for TNA, Nemeth just defeated former TNA World Champion Steve Maclin at Sacrifice and is set to face Moose for the World Title at Rebellion.

Nic isn't just keeping his wrestling work inside the ring ropes, however. Just last week he made his debut as a new co-host on Busted Open Radio.