Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default ‘Quiet On Set’: Drake Bell Says He Hasn’t Gotten Apologies From People Who Wrote Letters Of Support For Abuser Brian Peck

Drake Bell revealed on the ID docu-series Quiet On Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV that he was sexually assaulted by former Nickelodeon dialogue coach Brian Peck.

The series also dropped the names of people who wrote letters of support for Peck, so the judge would consider them in the sentencing. Some of the actors that sided with the convicted abuser, according to the docu-series, included James Marsden, Taran Killam, Boy Meets World stars Rider Strong and Will Friedle, as well as Growing Pains parents Joanna Kerns and the late Alan Thicke.

In a recent interview, Bell said that as of now, none of the 41 people who wrote letters in favor of Peck have reached out to him to apologize.

“I haven’t gotten an apology, or a sorry, from anybody that had written letters or was involved in supporting him at all,” Bell said in an interview on The Sarah Fraser Show podcast.

Bell noted that he didn’t know about the letters until the docu-series petitioned the court to have the documents unsealed, adding, “I learned that later, I mean, there were multiple people that had supported him that went on to work on Drake & Josh.”

He continued, “And I worked with these people every day, and I thought they were my friends. They were people in positions of power, that they were my bosses. They were directors, they were producers. It was a situation where I thought I was surrounded by, I thought I was safe. I thought, OK, I thought I got rid of, the cancer has been carved out, we’re better now. And I had no idea that for four years, I was working alongside people who had supported him, and probably in the back of their mind were thinking of me in a certain way, and I thought they were my friends.”

Strong and Friedle have claimed publicly that they wrote the letters based on misinformation about the case, to which Bell said, “To sit there and say, ‘Yes, I did this, but it’s not how they’re painting it’ — I mean, I can’t imagine framing it in a way where 41 people, adults, say ‘Oh, well that totally makes sense, how you’re telling me, that makes sense.'”

X-Men producer Tom DeSanto released a statement to People saying he wrote a letter “based on incomplete information” and “lacked full awareness of the gravity of the accusations.” DeSanto apologized to Bell, saying that if he “had been fully informed of all the accusations, my support would have been absolutely withheld.”

“This is a very, very tough thing for everyone involved, and that’s what happens when people like Brian do what they do — it creates a ripple effect. And so that was really cool of him to do,” Bell said of DeSanto’s apology.

Kerns also said that she found out that her letter of support for Peck “was based on complete misinformation,” and if she had known “what I know now, I never would have written the letter.”

I watched this 4 part docu-series, it was sad and interesting.

Brian Peck was a huge fan of serial killer John Wayne Gacy and was pen pals with him while Gacy was in jail. Gacy sent a personalized painting of a clown signed to Peck and Peck showed it off to everyone he could.

After Pecks release from prison, he was hired to work on the Disney Channel teen sitcom The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. He did voiceover work for three episodes but was later fired after Disney Channel executives learned of his conviction, and his voice lines and on-screen credits were replaced; he was never on set nor interacted with the show's cast or crew.

The series is not just about the horrible abuse of Drake Bell but delves into Dan Schneider who created and worked for Nickelodeon and his weird ways with kid sketches and with staff and how he could be a horrible boss, especially to women.