Jade Cargill made her WWE on-screen debut at Fastlane last year. She didn't make her in-ring debut until the 2024 Royal Rumble match, and this week she finally declared her brand.

During the March 22 episode of WWE SmackDown, they aired a hype video for Jade Cargill. At the conclusion of her video, Cargill declared that she’s joined the SmackDown roster and will debut next week, March 29.

The video during WWE SmackDown this week included Jade Cargill saying that she "didn't come to WWE to be the next ... anyone." She then described herself as a "once in a lifetime generational talent."

After hyping herself in a big way, Cargill finally declared that she is on the SmackDown brand.

"They're gonna build statues of me, and you don't have to like it, but you damn sure can't deny it. That's why I'm taking my talents to SmackDown."

Cargill is a former TBS Champion in AEW, but she departed from Tony Khan's company in 2023. It did not take long for her to sign with WWE, but the wait to see her get into the weekly action is reaching its end.

Jade Cargill made her WWE on-screen debut at Fastlane last year. She didn't make her in-ring debut until the 2024 Royal Rumble match, and this week she finally declared her brand.

WWE has big plans for Jade Cargill. She is in good hands, and she will start her journey on SmackDown next week.

Triple H has spoken highly of Cargill in the past, but he didn't want to rush things. She has been working at the WWE Performance Center since her signing, fine-tuning her skills to better prepare for her WWE debut.