While Roman Reigns has reached the proverbial mountain top of WWE, he has no intentions of slowing down anytime soon.

As it stands, Reigns currently sits atop WWE as the longest-reigning WWE Champion of the modern era, and the fourth longest of all time. Given the length of his reign, in combination with his towering status in WWE, Reigns was recently asked how he maintains his focus and passion for his in-ring craft.

In response, Reigns seized the opportunity to take a pointed shot at another man who once reached a similar level -- former WWE Champion CM Punk. Punk, of course, lodged several complaints about the company during and after his reigns as WWE Champion.

“I’m living my dream, man," Reigns said on the The Pat McAfee Show. "This is what I wanted my whole life, so I’m not one of them people that, once I got there, it just wasn’t what I expected. I’m not like CM Punk, where I got to the top of the mountain, it’s like, 'Oh, it’s not what I expect, so I’m gonna bitch about it.' No, once you reach your goals, enjoy the dream. This is what you’ve been working for, and that’s exactly what I’m doing. So for me, I don’t want this to ever end."

Though Reigns tends to keep his personal life out of the spotlight, he asserts that much of his time is spent on self-reflection and self-improvement as he looks to elevate himself even higher.

"I’m constantly working, I’m always prepping," Reigns said. "I’m just obsessed with continuing to progress. I know there’s another level. I know there’s some more that I can do, so I don’t like to get satisfied or comfortable with the current level that I’m on.”

At this moment in time, CM Punk finds himself on the sidelines, as he sustained a torn triceps in the 2024 Men's Royal Rumble match. Despite his injury, though, Punk plans on participating in the upcoming WrestleMania 40 festivities, whether he is invited or not.