Becky Lynch has said that the Vince McMahon she worked with is far different than the McMahon others had to face according to the allegations against WWE's ex-CEO.

Janel Grant's daming lawsuit against WWE and its former chairman alleges that she was a sexual slave during her time and was trafficked by McMahon to various men in the company. McMahon has denied all wrongdoing and claims the lawsuit is rife with fabrications.

Sitting down with Marc Haynes of the Irish Independent, Becky Lynch was asked about the McMahon allegations. Lynch admitted that it's been hard for her to cope with the allegations, given how McMahon treated her in WWE.

“I don’t know that person... We didn’t always see eye-to-eye, but especially in my last run with him there, and when I told him I was pregnant, he was so good to me."

Lynch said she has McMahon to thank for "my dream" of becoming a WWE Superstar, a role that would also see her meet Seth Rollins and result in the pair having a child.

Speaking about her own experiences with McMahon, Lynch said they were positive and wished everybody could say the same.

"I would always love my interactions with him, and that becomes very, very difficult, especially as a woman who has been so driven in changing the way that women are treated in wrestling and making sure that it is a safe space."

Becky Lynch isn't the only notable name to weigh in on McMahon. After McMahon's resignation, Triple H said he had not read Janel Grant's lawsuit.

At the same Royal Rumble 2024 press conference, Cody Rhodes called the McMahon situation a dark cloud over WWE.

Seth Rollins was disgusted with what was claimed in the lawsuit. The World Heavyweight Champion has said if the claims are true, he hopes everyone gets what they deserve.

John Cena has taken a different approach. Cena has made clear he still loves McMahon, despite what has happened. While Cena did speak of the importance of accountability, his comments did spark controversy for how glowing he was of the ex-chairman.

Ronda Rousey had no issue with taking it to McMahon. In her new book Our Fight, Rousey compares McMahon to Star Wars villain Emperor Palpatine. She adds that it's hard to distinguish between the evil McMahon character and the real man.