WrestleMania 40 is coming up in less than two weeks, and fans are excited. As the roster, and a ton of fans, prepare to make their way to Philadelphia, the card is coming together.

Becky Lynch won the 2024 Women's Elimination Chamber match, and she didn't waste any time calling her shot for WrestleMania. The Man will battle Rhea Ripley for the Women's World Title at the showcase of the immortals.

WWE's WrestleMania card is always stacked carefully, and many things are taken into consideration. Lynch has now called her shot, because she wants to go first during night one of the WrestleMania event.

Lynch vs Ripley will be one of many marquee WrestleMania matches this year. However, the main event of both nights will likely go to Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes' Mania angle.

During an interview with ClutchPoints, Becky Lynch made it clear that she is not worried about the Mania main event this year. In fact, she would love to open the showcase of the immortals this year.

"Nah, man, I'm not worried about card order. I would love to open the show. I would love that. I've never opened WrestleMania before.

And to open this one, as big as it is in Philadelphia, I'm just putting that out there. It would be pretty cool because if it's not the main event, I always want to be the opening spot — it's always a great place on the card because people are so excited."

Rhea Ripley vs Becky Lynch will be the big women's match on the RAW brand. On the other side, Bayley will take on IYO Sky for the WWE Women's Title. Bayley won the 2024 Women's Royal Rumble match to get her spot.

As of this writing, the Kabuki Warriors have not been announced for a WWE Women's Tag Team Title match. Asuka just returned to action after an injury scare, so that is a good sign it is still possible for that to happen.

WrestleMania 40 Card:

• The Bloodline (The Rock and Roman Reigns) vs. Cody Rhodes and Seth "Freakin" Rollins in a tag team match
  • Seth "Freakin" Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre in a singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
  • Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
  • Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley in a singles match for the WWE Women's Championship
  • Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Becky Lynch in a singles match for the Women's World Championship
  • Gunther (c) vs. Sami Zayn in a singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
  • The Judgment Day (Finn Bálor and Damian Priest) (c) vs. #DIY (Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa) vs. The Awesome Truth (The Miz and R-Truth) vs. The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) vs. SmackDown tournament winners in a Six-Pack Tag Team Ladder match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
  • LA Knight vs. AJ Styles
  • Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso
  • Logan Paul (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Kevin Owens in a United Stated Title Match