Arn Anderson knows the bumps and bruises that goes with being a pro wrestler, and is happy that Sting got to finish his wrestling career the way he wanted to.

On the latest episode of ARN, 'The Enforcer' was covering WCW in November 1994 where the topic of Sting came up, particularly with how all the emphasis was on Hulk Hogan arriving in the promotion at the time. The question was asked if Sting could have been heated up to that level if he had Eric Bischoff and the machine behind him to which Arn firmly believed could have been the case.

That eventually led to co-host Paul Bromwell asking Arn's thoughts on Sting's retirement at AEW Revolution, something that Anderson hadn't talked about since it happened. Arn then gave his thoughts about Sting wrapping it up after four decades of wrestling.

"I think it was what he envisioned. He plugged his two kids in which I thought was innovative and he had earned to have the fact that having his night go to exactly like he imagined it. He’s earned that.

"If you’ve given to this business 40 years of your life and went home and had your wife put you back together any number of times. Help you get up off the couch, and help get out of bed and help you step in the shower. All the things that your family does to support you.

"At 40 years, you should be able to picture your retirement in whatever company you’re working for and thank God he was working for AEW because Tony [Khan] pretty much just said, ‘Hey, how do you see it?’ I’m sure. ‘How do you see it, Sting?’ And Sting told him and he went, ‘That’s what we’ll do,’ and I’m very happy for him. I’m glad."

Anderson unfortunately had to retire from the ring prematurely back in 1998 after suffering a bad neck injury, but despite that, 'The Enforcer', along with The Four Horsemen became one of Stinger's greatest rivals. Arn is set to be inducted into the National Wrestling Hall of Fame this summer in Waterloo, Iowa.