WWE is about to take over Philly for WrestleMania weekend. The WWE Hall of Fame will also be a high point for many fans, and we're getting more information about the ceremony.

The 2024 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony is set for April 5, 2024, at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, the night before WrestleMania XL. It will be live-streamed at 10 pm Eastern Time on Peacock in the United States and the WWE Network internationally, following WWE SmackDown. Inductees include Paul Heyman, Bull Nakano, The U.S. Express, Muhammad Ali, and Thunderbolt Patterson.

Who inductees a WWE Hall of Famer into the class is always an important decision. Now, it has been revealed that journalist Scott Spears will induct Thunderbolt Patterson.

The Marion Star reports that Scott Spears was asked by Thunderbolt Patterson to induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Following this news of Patterson's induction, he shared his thoughts in an interview with Scott Spears on "Now With Scott Spears" on WGH Talk radio in Marion, Ohio.

While expressing his gratitude, Patterson stated, "I feel good. It's something that I dreamed about, and if it had not been for the Lord, it would not have happened." He also credited wrestling personalities Geraldo Brisco and Bruce Prichard, journalist Mike Mooneyham, and Spears for their contributions in keeping his legacy alive, leading to his induction into the Hall of Fame.

Spears spoke about how much of an honor it is for him when reacting to Thunderbolt Patterson asking him to do the honor of inducting him into the 2024 WWE Hall of Fame. He also doesn't take this honor lightly.

"This is such an honor for me. I have been friends with Thunderbolt for many years, and there is no one more deserving of this honor than him. For him to ask me to induct him is one of the great honors I have ever received, and I don't take that lightly."

Spears, an award-winning journalist with the Associated Press, has interviewed notable figures including Dr. Maya Angelou, Bill Cosby, Phil Donahue, Betty White, Larry King, and five Ohio governors.

"Now With Scott Spears" can be heard weekdays 8:15-10 a.m. live at wwgh1071.com or by downloading the TuneIn Radio app and searching "WGH Talk." The 2024 WWE Hall of Fame will air on April 5 after SmackDown, one night prior to WrestleMania 40's first night.