Vince McMahon resigned from WWE, and he hasn't been mentioned on television since the bombshell allegations in Janel Grant's lawsuit went public. Everyone had their own reaction to the situation, as they processed all of these alleged acts coming to light.

Becky Lynch said that the Vince McMahon she knew was like a grandfather. The allegations in Janel Grant's lawsuit makes it hard to connect those heinous things and the McMahon she knew.

Becky Lynch received her first big push, and became The Man, under Vince McMahon's leadership. It was a huge shock for her to realize that the man responsible for the biggest boom in her career was allegedly leading such a terrible double life.

While speaking to Richard Deitsch on the Sports Media Podcast, Becky Lynch answered a question about the allegations against Vince McMahon. She experienced a much different Vince McMahon, and it's hard to connect the two.

“[They're horrendous allegations, they're horrendous, and it's so hard to listen and reconcile with because you don't know that person. The person that I've experienced was like a grandad. At times a very grumpy granddad, and one that you're frustrated with. But one that was so supportive of me and my family and of my career, encouraging and understanding as well at times, and is also very responsible for one for the dream that I have, the fact that there is a WWE and then allowing me to live my dream, for meeting my husband, for my whole family, everything that I have. And then you hear these allegations and it's hard to connect the two. In many ways they just feel like two different people. So trying to see them as one person, I don't know, it's very hard. It's very difficult to reconcile.”

Becky Lynch is still on top of the WWE roster under Triple H's creative vision. She won the 2024 Women's Elimination Chamber match, and she is set to battle Rhea Ripley for the WWE Women's World Title at WrestleMania 40.