Rhea Ripley isn't afraid to take it to the male Superstars and her willingness to take it to all sexes has been a long-standing tradition for WWE's resident 'Mami.'

Ripley hasn't been shy when it comes to taking on male Superstars during her tenure with WWE. Before his inclusion in the Judgment Day, Dominik Mysterio often fell victim to attacks by Ripley in 2022. Superstars who have fallen victim to 'Mami' include AJ Styles, Matt Riddle, Akira Tozawa, Rey Mysterio, Kevin Owens, and Luke Gallows, as seen in the video below.

Ripley's toughness in the face of men is nothing new for the Judgment Day star. Speaking on an episode of Logan Paul's ImPaulsive podcast, Ripley recalled holding her own during her younger years.

"I got the nickname in high school 'Nutcracker' for a reason. Because I used to hit people in the nuts."

Ripley added that it's not just her adversaries who have to submit to 'Mami' but that she often gets 'physical' with her partner, AEW star Buddy Matthews.

"Being in the relationship that I am with my partner, we scrap a little bit. I normally start it and I finish it."

During the podcast, Paul joked that he and Ripley will one day have a match for the custody of Dominik Mysterio. Unfazed by the WWE United States Champion, Ripley said Paul can get ready to have his a** kicked. If it happened, the match would be the second 'Custody of Dominik' match in WWE history. Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero competed over a young Dominik at SummerSlam 2005 in a ladder match Rey won.

Ripley's next big match will see her face a 'Man' albeit one of a different kind. The Judgment Day member will put her WWE Women's World Championship on the line at WrestleMania 40 against Becky Lynch. Lynch earned the title shot with a victory in the Women's Elimination Chamber match.