Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry CM Punk Sends A Warning To The Rock As WrestleMania Hype Reaches a Fever Pitch

Chicago was simmering for CM Punk on WWE Raw and 'The Second City Saint' didn't let his hometown down. Punk made his long-awaited return to The Windy City and dropped the WrestleMania 40 bombshell that he'd be on commentary for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match between Seth Rollins and Drew McIntyre.

After the show ended, Cathy Kelley caught up with Punk backstage for a WWE Digital Exclusive interview and asked him what it felt like to be in front of a packed house in Chicago.

"I feel such a responsibility to want to give them a show that I can't right now because I paid the price of being a professional wrestler since I was 15, but I felt I gave them a little bit of that guy."

Kelley mentioned that The Rock name-dropped Punk tonight after being relatively quiet when it comes to him. That didn't go unnoticed by CM Punk.

"I'm glad Rock's back and it's good to see that he knows his role and he's kept his mouth shut. Anything goes here in this new era of WWE with me being back I'm gonna cross paths with everybody sooner or later."

Finally, when it came to Punk being on commentary for Rollins vs. McIntyre, Punk said he thought being behind the broadcast booth may be the best spot for him that evening.

"Let's face it, who's the five-tool player in the WWE right now? It's this guy. I'd like to maybe try my hand out as a referee, but honestly, I would not be able to be impartial with those two idiots so maybe commentary is the best thing to do."

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Maybe The Rock and Punk may cross paths backstage in a segment ... a big maybe. lol