It takes a special kind of talent to become a WWE Superstar, especially at a high level. Logan Paul has been able to prove a lot of his doubters wrong, on even the highest levels of WWE.

Logan Paul revealed that Triple H laughed when he heard about LP's interest in WWE. Triple H's opinion on Paul certainly changed after he saw his dedication to pro wrestling and his in-ring abilities.

Logan Paul is on the road to WrestleMania once again, and he is enjoying some big deals with WWE. Not only has his hydration brand, Prime, inked the biggest sponsorship deal in WWE history, but The Maverick is also in the middle of his own performer contract.

While speaking to Graham Bensinger, Logan Paul was asked about Triple H laughing at the idea of him becoming a WWE Superstar. LP confirmed that story was true, because Triple H admitted it to his face after he earned his respect.

"Yeah, [I heard Triple H laughed when he heard I was interested in WWE], he told me to my face. I'm sure he thought 'there's no way this internet kid can hang with the toughness and complex nature of this sport.'"

Triple H later said about Logan Paul that, "once he got into it, and I saw not only what he's able to do, but his dedication to doing it, you know that's a game-changer for me. He earned my respect right out the shoot."

Logan Paul's entrance in WWE made several fans roll their eyes. Once they saw what he was able to do in the ring, and how much he gave to the business, that changed a lot of fan perception, as he was welcomed as a bona fide WWE Superstar by the locker room as well.

John Cena was also featured in the video from Graham Bensinger. The footage, which was filmed on April 1, 2023, the day of WrestleMania 39, features a brief interaction with the 16x World Champion.

Cena, who was shocked to discover that April 1 is also Logan Paul's birthday, gave a glowing review to what LP is capable of, and what he has been able to bring to WWE.

"I wish we had found him years ago and this would be his calling. I'm glad he's found us, because he fits perfectly in what we do here."

Logan Paul is walking into WrestleMania 40 as the WWE United States Champion. He will defend his title against Kevin Owens and Randy Orton during the event. He may not be happy about his situation, but he will give it all in Philadelphia at WrestleMania XL to retain his title.