UFC boss Dana White has revealed the one and only problem he has with Conor McGregor.

White and McGregor have had a great working relationship ever since the MMA superstar joined the promotion back in 2013.

He was snapped up following his heroics in Cage Warriors, where he became a two-weight champion.

The 'Notorious' has headlined UFC's biggest ever pay-per-view event (against Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229) and has helped build the company during his legendary career inside the famed Octagon.
However, White and McGregor have endured some turbulent moments in their relationship in the UFC.

Speaking to Lex Fridman, the 54-year-old admitted he has one problem with the former double UFC champion.

He's bemoaned his timekeeping, claiming he doesn't show up on time for media events.

"Gun to my head and someone says; 'Don’t lie motherf**ker, tell me all the bad things about Conor McGregor'... I’d say the guy doesn’t show up on time. That's it," he said.

White then praised McGregor, calling him a 'great' partner. He added: "If Conor McGregor showed up to sh*t on time.. sometimes he does... he's been a great partner."

McGregor saw the funny side of White's story as he shared a clip of the UFC CEO on Instagram, accompanied with two laughing face emojis.

The Irishman has had 14 fights under the UFC banner as well as a lucrative boxing match against Floyd Mayweather, which White helped promote.

He was famously pulled from UFC 200 after refusing to fly to Las Vegas for promotional duties, having previously turned up late to press conferences.

McGregor, meanwhile, hasn't fought since his TKO defeat (doctor stoppage) to Dustin Poirier at UFC 264 back in July 2021.