Rebel Wilson thinks Adele “hates” her – all because of the way people used to “confuse” them for one another back in the day.

The Pitch Perfect actress, 44, made the assertion in her forthcoming memoir, Rebel Rising, according to an excerpt obtained by Us Weekly.

“Some actresses would get offended if I called them plus-size in this book, so I have to be careful with what I say. This is why, I think, Adele hates me,” she wrote in the book, which hits shelves Tuesday.

“There was a moment when she was bigger, and some people would confuse us for one another,” Wilson went on, noting that she was making an assumption about the Easy On Me songstress.

“To be fair I’ve never asked her,” she conceded.

The Australian actress also claimed she crossed paths with Adele at several events. However, when she attempted to approach her, the Grammy winner would allegedly “always quickly” turn away.

“As if my fatness might rub off on her if I were near her for more than thirty seconds,” she joked.

“She didn’t like being compared to ‘Fat Amy,’” Wilson further claimed, referring to her iconic character from the Pitch Perfect franchise.

Page Six has reached out to representatives for Adele for comment.

Wilson’s memoir has also been making headlines after she named Sacha Baron Cohen as a “massive a**hole” she was “scared” of while filming The Brothers Grimsby.

“It felt like every time I’d speak to SBC, he’d mention that he wanted me to go naked in a future scene,” Wilson claimed in an excerpt from the book, published by People. “I was like, ‘Ha, I don’t do nudity, Sacha.’”

The Borat actor, 52, then allegedly summoned her “to film an additional scene” for their 2016 action flick.

“Then he pulls his pants down,” she alleged. “SBC says very matter-of-factly: ‘Okay, now I want you to stick your finger up my ass.’ And I’m like, ‘What?? … No!!’”

The Bridesmaids actress claimed she “finally compromised” by slapping his backside and improvising “a few lines” so she could “get out of there.”

Cohen has since called Wilson’s claims “demonstrably false.” His rep told Page Six the allegations were “directly contradicted by extensive, detailed evidence, including contemporaneous documents, film footage and eyewitness accounts from those present before, during and after the production.”

Wilson, however, has since doubled down on her allegations, writing on social media last week that she will not “be threatened.”