Triple H is promising that the story of Roman Reigns is not finished after WrestleMania 40.

The run of The Tribal Chief since his heel turn in 2020 has been one of the most epic storylines WWE has ever produced. Now that it's over, there has been a lot of curiosity on what's next for the now former Undisputed Champion.

The WWE Chief Content Officer talked about Reigns in the post show press conference after WrestleMania 40. He claimed that after the latest run, Roman is for certain one of the greatest of all time:

"Before I talk on Cody, let me talk about Roman. There's a lot of banter about greatest of all time. You can make arguments for a lot of people in that and there's a lot of metrics that you could measure that by, or opinions or whatever that is. If he is not the, he is one of, absolutely for certain - the greatest of all time.

To do what he has done, to overcome all the things in his career. The positioning and the stuff that he had to get through and hung in there to get where he needed to be. To deal with his physical issues and his health issues to overcome, the pandemic to overcome.

Just everything that he has had to deal with, on the way here. Then to go out there and put on a run like nobody has ever put on before. A run of just epic, epic moments, epic storytelling. I see that word cinema thrown around a lot but it really is."

Triple H discussed how Roman Reigns has changed the business in many ways through his run. Though he proclaimed that his story is far from over and teased that The Head of The Table is going to take things on a whole nother level:

"There's few guys that come along in our business where you say, during that period of time that they were in it. They changed the industry. He changed the industry. I mean that in front of the camera, I mean that behind the camera, he's changed the industry. He's that good. I can't say enough good stuff about him.

Then to do what he did tonight with Cody Rhodes, it's not completing the story. It's just getting to the end of this chapter. Because he's gonna go on a whole new story now that is going to blow people's minds I think. I know he's going to take it to a whole nother level, but I can't tell you how much respect I have for Roman Reigns."

The last time Triple H promised something like this was when Cody Rhodes lost the WrestleMania 39 match against Roman. He claimed that Cody's story wasn't finished and it led us on a year-long journey that concluded tonight. A promise similar to that suggests that there are some plans already in place for the former champion and we should gear up for another epic ride.

You can watch the full press conference below: