Ric Flair may be an old rival of Dusty Rhodes, but 'The Nature Boy' believes in Cody Rhodes.

'The American Nightmare' became the WWE Undisputed Universal Champion by defeating Roman Reigns in the main event of night two of WrestleMania 40, but it was not without its bells and whistles. "The Bloodline Rules" bout between Reigns and Rhodes started off as a single affair until Jimmy Uso got the ball rolling with run-ins that featured the likes of Seth Rollins, Solo Sikoa, John Cena, The Rock and The Undertaker. However, it was Cody who delivered the final blow to 'The Tribal Chief' with three Cross Rhodes to become the new champ.

Flair was watching it all unfold somewhere else in Philly and was sure to congratulate 'The Grandson Of A Plumber' on a well-deserved win, despite 'The Dirtiest Player In The Game' not fully endorsing how he fully finished his story.

"Congrats To Cody Rhodes & Roman Reigns For Providing One Of The Most Athletic And Believable Main Events That I’ve Seen In A Long Time. I Hate The Interference, But It All Played Out In Your Favor And It Made The Show More Enjoyable To Watch. I Respect You Both. Thankful To Know You! Cody, You Finally Lived Your Dad’s Dream! Love You All! WOOOOO! -Naitch"

While Rhodes had two full nights of WrestleMania, Flair also had a weekend full of signings at WrestleCon this year in downtown Philadelphia. Flair's daughter Charlotte also made an appearance at the WWE Hall of Fame on Friday night.