Bayley is very happy to allow the next generation of women wrestlers to take their spot at the top but not before she has celebrated her own moment.

After defeating Becky Lynch at last night's WrestleMania 40: Saturday event, Rhea Ripley was asked if the Four Horsewomen's time in WWE was over. While The Mami acknowledged their contribution in the women's revolution, she said that it was time for them to step aside.

At the post-show press conference tonight, Bayley was asked if her win over IYO SKY was an answer to the Judgement Day star. The new Women's Champion first discussed how the young star is a once in a lifetime talent:

"I think Rhea is...she is once in a lifetime. I get so jealous of her. First I have so much respect for her because she works her butt off. She does everything. You guys see Judgement Day on every single show, like 10 times throughout the night. That is not easy and sometimes not always fun. It's very hard.

So I have all the respect for the work she does. Plus she puts on incredible matches. She's so young, so athletic. She does one dropkick, that I can't even....I can't do a drop kick to someone's knees. It's like everything she does makes me mad."

Bayley then mentioned a number of young female talents that are taking the work of the Horsewomen to the next stage and proclaimed that she is very happy to watch it happen:

"But I feel as the time comes for the four horsewomen to lift the division up and get better and better as we wanted to do from the beginning. I'm glad that it's going to someone like Rhea Ripley. It's going to somebody like Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan. You got Zoey Starks.

There is so many women that are itching to get out there. Candice LeRae is finally showing her face out there. You all the girls in NXT Roxanne Perez, Lyra [Valkyria]. This is exactly what we wanted. So if she's ready to take it on, I'm very proud and I'm very glad to watch it happen. But let me have my damn moment, Rhea."

Rhea Ripley defeated Charlotte Flair at WrestleMania last year and successfully took on Becky Lynch at this year's edition of the Show of Shows. While it's too early to predict the future, this banter turning into a match between The Mami and Bayley at WrestleMania 41 would be very poetic.