Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Cody Rhodes Teases Introducing New WWE Championship Title Belt After WrestleMania 40

Cody Rhodes finished his story at WrestleMania 40, and that could come with a change for the title he will carry. It's a new era in WWE, and The American Nightmare just teased another change.

Rhodes beat Roman Reigns in the main event of WrestleMania 40 in a very emotional match. John Cena and The Undertaker were on hand to help Cody finish his story, and the celebration was a happy one after the Tribal Chief was defeated.

On the morning after WrestleMania 40, Cody Rhodes dropped a very interesting post on Twitter/X. Along with WWE's current Undisputed Universal Championship, he also had another belt by its side, a throwback design. The caption that Cody picked leads us to believe he may be contemplating carrying that championship instead.

"When one good story ends, an even better one begins."

Cody Rhodes tagged WWE's official shop in his post. He also tagged Prime, Logan Paul's hydration company, because the American Nightmare signed a deal to endorse them.

Cody Rhodes tagged WWE's official shop in his post. He also tagged Prime, Logan Paul's hydration company, because the American Nightmare signed a deal to endorse them.

Check out our complete WrestleMania 40 Saturday coverage by visiting our WrestleMania 40 hub.

During the Pat McAfee show at WWE World on April 8, Cody Rhodes said it would be special to see a particular championship. Fans chanted for the winged eagle title. Cody said, "You guys are damn right, the wingled eagle. If it doesn't happen, don't get mad at me. I'll do what I did last time (with the IC Title), I'll try my best."

Some might think that Cody Rhodes is just teasing another title belt for the sake of it, but he has altered his title belts in the past. Rhodes is the one who pulled for WWE to bring back the white Intercontinental Title belt during his last reign as champion, a design that they kept around for a while until Vince McMahon changed it back after Cody bet on himself and left the company.

Cody Rhodes has also made it clear in the past that he would like to bring back the Winged Eagle Championship. He said in the past that, "Through my youth, the WWE I was watching, was really synonymous with the Winged Eagle. I think there’s a lot of people who love the Winged Eagle design, some people like the Big Eagle, but the Winged Eagle was the one for me. Today’s design with the giant W is also incredibly special because it’s this walking billboard for the promotion."

Although Cody previously stated that it is a "pipe dream" to carry the Winged Eagle Championship, you never know what can happen in the Paul Levesque Era of WWE.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Yeah, I do believe they going to just call it the WWE championship now. They have been calling it that backstage for quite some time now.