Damian Priest's stunning victory at WrestleMania 40 solidifies The Judgment Day as one of the all-time great factions according to the World Heavyweight Champion.

On Night Two of WWE's annual mega-show, Priest successfully cashed in his Money in the Bank contract on Drew McIntyre, who had dethroned Seth Rollins mere minutes earlier. Appearing on WWE The Bump, Priest discussed his win and how it further elevates the legacy of The Judgment Day.

"Winning the World Title means a lot of us. I mean, it solidifies our group. We have Rhea, the Women's World Champion [and] me, the Men's World Champion. I think if you look at the history of factions, where does that put the Judgment Day now?

"We've had Undisputed [Tag Team] Titles. We've had North American Titles. Now we have World Titles. I don't see how we're not in the conversation for one of the best factions of all time."

WrestleMania 40 was also a big night for Rhea Ripley who retained her Women's World Championship. The 'Mami' of the faction successfully defended the gold against Becky Lynch in the opening match of the two-night event.

Priest's comments ring true given how many championships The Judgment Day has accumulated in its two-year run. The faction had a shaky start when launched by Edge in 2022 as fans struggled to boo the Rated-R Superstar following years of his forced retirement.

The group began to hit its stride when it ejected the WWE Hall of Famer in a segment that saw Finn Balor added to its ranks. The faction reached new heights at Clash at the Castle 2022 when Dominik Mysterio betrayed his father and joined. In addition to championships, The Judgment Day has been represented in the main event of shows such as WWE Survivor Series 2023 and WWE Elimination Chamber 2024.