Ronda Rousey has not been afraid to speak her mind since her WWE exit, but 'The Baddest Woman On The Planet' doesn't have her former company in her future plans moving foward.

Speaking on Steve-O's "Wild Ride" podcast, Rousey opened up about her lengthy history with concussions all the way back from her early days of Judo and MMA training.

Rousey mentioned how she has suffered so many concussions that she became very susceptible to them as time went on. While in the UFC, Rousey didn't clue Dana White in on her symptoms, noting that she had to keep a winner's mentality in order for herself to be successful in the octagon. She said White would also force her tor retire if she did reveal that she was getting concussed. Ronda noted that sometimes even the smallest strikes would cause concussions.

"Stephanie McMahon and Nikki Bella slapping me with an open hand would give me a concussion. I couldn't say anything."

Ronda Rousey eventually did head to WWE in 2018, but much like she did with UFC, didn't open up about her concussion history. She knew if she did she wouldn't be stepping into the squared circle.

"When I wanted to go to WWE, they've had such a complicated past with concussions and stuff like that. They wouldn't hire me if they knew it was that point. If I let them know how often I was getting concussions, they wouldn't let me perform in matches. I had a lifetime of experience hiding the fact that I was concussed all the time. So, yea now I can finally talk about it because I don't think I'll be wrestling for WWE ever again."

Rousey also did mention that her family has a history of Alzheimers and dementia and that remains one of her greatest fears.