WrestleMania 40 may not have gone well for IShowSpeed, but the popular streamer is ready to get back in the ring for a proposed event.

At the 40th ‘Showcase of the Immortals,’ Speed dressed as a bottle of PRIME Energy and aided WWE U.S. Champion Logan Paul in his title defense against Kevin Owens and Randy Orton. The interference would come back to haunt him as he took an RKO by the Viper.

Now, IShowSpeed is looking to be part of a brand-new concept for WWE. During a recent stream, the popular streamer proposed a WWE show that'd see content creators face off.

"[How about an] event of content creators, a WWE event? I was thinking about that when I was at the WWE.

What if I set up a wrestling.. a WWE event but with content creators? Let me know if that's a W [win] or an L [loss.]"

While WWE has never hosted a content creator-exclusive event, the idea has been done before. Creator Clash sees content makers face off against each other or athletes. At Content Creator 2 last April, Harley Morenstein, best known for Epic Meal Time, was beaten handily by AEW's Johnny TV (John Morrison.)

With WWE in its new era, we can't rule out a show like the one IShowSpeed has suggested. Content Creators have millions of fans that WWE would love nothing more to get hooked on professional wrestling. Logan Paul has already proven that a content creator can make it in the world of wrestling so don't be surprised if this event happens one day.