Jon Moxley is riding high after his IWGP World Heavyweight Championship victory and has issued a warning to everybody in New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Moxley captured the title at NJPW Windy City Riot from Tetsuya Naito in a historic victory for the AEW wrestler. With this win, Moxley becomes the first man in history to have won the WWE, AEW, and IWGP World Heavyweight Championship.

Speaking after his big win, Moxley said that the air "tastes like f***ing victory" before thanking those who have supported him. Moxley added that title wins mean little to somebody who is able to do whatever they want.

"I don’t really care what three letters or four letters or five letters are on the name... I go where I want. I do whatever the f*ck I want, whenever the f*ck I want, and nobody can stop me."

Later on, Moxley gave a warning to the entire New Japan roster ahead of his first title defense

"When you see what I do to my next opponent, when you see what I do to Shota, how far I am willing to go, what lengths I am willing to go to, how much I just absolutely show no mercy whatever, even to people that I love, you will see things in a whole different light.”

Moxley's historic win is another accolade on what has become an epic career for the former WWE Superstar-turned-AEW staple. The New Japan roster will have to seriously step up its game if they hope to dethrone Moxley who is planning on a lengthy title run in the months to come.