Ricky Starks believes it's not worth it to spend your energy on trolls.

AEW has been struggling with falling TV ratings and low ticket sales in recent months. The under-par performance has made the company a target of online criticism. Being the president of the promotion, Tony Khan has been at the center of this storm, and the billionaire owner has been subjected to some harsh remarks.

The AEW wrestler recently had an interview with SportsKeeda where he talked about things such as Sting's retirement, Chris Jericho's pairing with HOOK, and more.

When asked to describe Tony Khan as a boss, Starks claimed that he is a great dude. According to the former FTW Champion, TK is not anything like you'd expect him to be:

"He's a great dude. He really is. I've never met someone as nice as he is. People always assume someone in that position, someone in that tax bracket is going to be a certain way and he isn't like that. He is a very, very sweet man. I think people need to realise that we are a startup company. We are all just trying to figure this out."

They also talked about the continuous criticism Khan receives from the fans. Ricky Starks explained that you can't really say anything to trolls because they don't want to change their mind. The AEW star claimed that they will never know the real Tony Khan who he gets to greet every time he comes back after a match:

"Well, I don't think you can say anything to internet trolls because even if you presented them with facts and evidence, they still believe what they want to believe. So I think it's best to just keep the energy to ourselves, right?

Because here's the thing. They will never experience what we experience, in that the beauty and joy of someone like Tony when you come to the back after your match. It's a different feeling to experience that with your boss. It could be a hug; it could be a fist bump. It could be anything."

Ricky Starks was most recently involved in the AEW Tag Team Title Tournament with his partner Big Bill. The team was expected to beat Top Flight and go further into the tournament. An unexpected injury during the match, however, forced the company to call an audible, and Top Flight advanced instead of the former tag champions.