Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry The Rock's Sunday Drop: Health Update, WrestleMania Future And More

The Rock has provided an update on his condition after the 45-minute WrestleMania 40 main event.

The Great One returned to the ring after almost 8 years to deliver one of the biggest WrestleMania main events in the history of the show. He teamed up with Roman Reigns to face Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins in a grueling match. The Hollywood star delivered the punishment he had promised and finally won the match for his team by pinning The American Nightmare.

Though the People's Champion didn't come out unscathed from the Show of Shows. In a Sunday video drop on Instagram, he provided an update on his condition and further teased future WWE plans.

The Rock started off by saying thank you to the fans. He mentioned that he wanted to help create 'the biggest WrestleMania of all time' and they were able to shatter every record because of the fans:

"Okay, so a few things. Number one, let me just start with Thank you. Let me say thank you so, so much. For all the incredible support going into WrestleMania, the build up to WrestleMania, I wanted to help create the biggest WrestleMania of all time, the biggest buildup of all time, make wrestling cool again. Professional wrestling is cool again from the final boss.

I want to say thank you so much for all of your support. We shattered every WrestleMania record this past WrestleMania. We shattered every WWE record, and we did it because of you the fans, and we did it for you, the fans. So thank you, thank you, thank you."

Speaking about his physical condition coming out of the brutal PLE main event on April 6, The Rock mentioned that he has spent the past week recovering. However, while he is banged up coming out of the tag match, the good news is that there are no injuries to report:

"How my body feels after WrestleMania? Banged up like a son of a bitch. But that's to be expected. That's just the world we're in. Whether it's pro wrestling, or MMA, UFC, pro boxing, you go into these events, you prepare as best you can. You have your training camps, and you get banged up like a son of a bitch.

Hopefully you come out of it, not injured, doesn't always happen that way. My body's banged up. This whole week I spent , getting rid of all the inflammation, lactic acid, but no injuries. So that's the key.

So anytime you could go through a match like that, whether it's 45 minutes, like our match, or whatever it is. It's WrestleMania. You leave it all out in the ring like every woman, like every guy did in that locker room. You get banged up, and hopefully you don't get injured, so no injuries here to report. My body feels great."

The former world champion mentioned that he had an intense 12-week training camp before the show. He revealed that he had rings set up in Hawaii, Southern California, and Georgia and wrestlers were flown in to help him get into the ring shape. The Rock noted that he weighed 284lbs at the time the bell rang but still felt fast and athletic.

While the Chapter of WrestleMania 40 has been closed with Cody Rhodes finally defeating Roman Reigns in the night two main event, the story is not finished just yet.

Speaking about the unfavorable outcome for The Bloodline, The Rock first congratulated both Cody and Roman Reigns and acknowledged Seth Rollins as the MVP of the whole arc leading to the PLE:

"I want to say congratulations to the men I was in the ring with. These guys are the best on the planet. Congratulations to Cody Rhodes, the new Universal Champion. As I had said, when the final boss returns, he's coming back for you. Make you bleed again, boy. Congratulations, Cody Rhodes.

Congratulations to my cousin Roman Reigns on an incredible three-and-a-half-year run, maybe even four years. Just incredible and iconic and historic, very, very proud of you uso. Also congratulations to who I feel is a real MVP of the entire WrestleMania weekend - Seth Rollins. Seth freaking Rollins."

The Rock finally ended the video referencing the tense confrontation between him and Cody Rhodes on Raw After Mania, and teased his involvement in WrestleMania 41:

"What an honor it was to share the ring with you three. What an honor it was to for us to break records and now my sights are set on the next WrestleMania but that's conversation down the road."

The Rock is expected to step away from WWE for his other projects for a while. Some major post-WrestleMania developments, however, speak of him not being done with Rhodes, or The Bloodline for that matter by a long shot.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

a 45 min match, if I remember correctly, The Rock had a break outside the ring for around 15 - 20 mins of that lol. Just saying. I mean fair enough with his age and all and technically the match was not all about him anyway.

Video of The Rock saying all that: