Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry The Undertaker Finally Got Closure On His WWE Career

WWE fans are still buzzing about the ending of the Cody Rhodes vs. Roman Reigns match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania 40. The bout's climax saw run-ins from various legends, including John Cena , The Rock and The Undertaker.

'The Deadman' prevented The Rock from attacking Rhodes and choke-slammed him before disappearing in front of the crowd. Rhodes capitalized on the help from his peers and finally defeated Reigns to become the new champion. The moment Rhodes finished his story may be remembered for quite some time, and The Undertaker is happy he was involved in it.

On the Six Feet Under Podcast, The Undertaker shared that WWE WrestleMania 40 gave him closure on his wrestling career. He noted that he has struggled with being fully retired but that his involvement in the Rhodes vs. Reigns match finally put his mind at ease.

"...I've been struggling with it since I retired, but this weekend gave me closer. It really did," said The Undertaker.

He noted that he had fun getting involved in the main event, especially with how it was one of WWE's biggest storylines for the event.

The WWE Hall of Famer continued, "...When it was over, and I'm running out of the building, I'm like, I'm good now, and I don't know if I needed, because you know, my last match was the Boneyard, so there is nobody there. It's cinematic. It was, I don't know how you say, it was like a moment of clarity that I had like I'm okay now."

The Undertaker also noted that he wouldn't mind WWE asking him to be involved in similar situations in the future. However, the wrestling legend feels after WWE WrestleMania 40 confirmed that he doesn't have the same drive to want to wrestle again.

"...I don't have that feeling in my chest like I've had since I retired that I need, like, you know, I hadn't come to peace with it, and I knew just like I knew when the Boneyard Match at four in the morning, like I'm good," said Undertaker.

He continued to speak positively about how much it meant to be involved at WWE WrestleMania 40 and how good it felt to have closure. While anything can happen in wrestling, The Undertaker seems optimistic that he can remain away from in-ring activity if WWE doesn't ask him to. WWE WrestleMania 40 continues to be a show to remember, as it may be the last chokeslam fans will ever see from 'The Deadman.'

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Hmmmm. I still feel he may get involved again with The Rock and Rhodes, not a match but maybe just involved.