Sheamus has sent a stern warning to the talents in the locker room after making a triumphant return on last night's WWE Raw.

The 'Celtic Warrior' spoke to backstage interviewer Jackie Redmond in a Raw Exclusive. He was thrilled with the warm ovation from the wrestling fans in Montreal and said it was great to be back on Canadian soil, the site of his last match before taking time off to heal injuries. The niceties then shifted to a stern warning for the WWE locker room: you "don't want this."

“It’s kind of ironic. My last match at WWE before tonight was in Toronto, Canada, in August. My first match back is in Montreal, Canada, and I couldn’t have ever expected a response like that from these Canadian fans tonight in Montreal. It was off the charts, and that’s why it’s been so hard sitting at home for the last couple of months. But if you want me to send a message to everyone in the WWE locker room, I only have four words. You don’t want this."

After last week's teaser, Sheamus made his return and also brought back his old theme song, "Written In My Face." He emerged victorious over Ivar and following the win, he celebrated with WWE commentators, Pat McAfee and Michael Cole.

This marks his first appearance since last year's August 18 edition of Friday Night SmackDown. That night he fought WWE Hall of Famer Edge in the latter's final match for the company before heading to AEW. The Irish superstar had been sidelined after he faced some shoulder issues and underwent surgery.

There is no doubt that the WWE roster is stacked with a plethora of talents. But Sheamus' return only bolsters the roster as WWE ushers in a new era with Triple H at the helm.

However, there had been reports that his contract would expire this year. The details of his current contract have not emerged. If he hasn't penned a new deal already, he would join the long list of superstars whose contracts run out this year.