Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Freddie Prinze Jr's Promotion Won't Look Like WWE or AEW But A Beloved Wrestling Show

Actor and former WWE writer Freddie Prinze Jr. has shared an update on his wrestling promotion, two years after the project was first announced.

Prinze, best known for roles in Scooby-Doo and I Know What You Did Last Summer, announced plans for a promotion in 2022. Prinze had high expectations at the time, as he had plans for a two-hour show and planned to launch within 18 months.

Two years later, fans are yet to see a single second of his promotion but Prinze hasn't given up hope yet. On his Wrestling With Freddie podcast, Prinze shared how the new company will be presented.

"The look of it will be much different than AEW and WWE. There was a show called Lucha Underground, which utilized space really, really well, which had a cool look to it. I always liked that... it's going to be the presentation of it that I hope makes it stand out."

Prinze added that the company would take elements from Lucha Underground, which blended professional wrestling and theatrical drama for its 127 episodes over its four seasons. The former WWE writer added that he's currently shopping around his promotion with one place "still talking about it."

Prinze is eager to make something different from what is currently out there and is ready to use his background in the acting world to make things work. Prinze even reached out to Bray Wyatt for the promotion before the late wrestler's return to WWE in October 2022. Ultimately, a new promotion means more opportunities for talented wrestlers, who'll be able to show their wrestling skills and flex their theatrical muscles if Prinze's project ever gets off the ground.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Prinze is a real wrestling fan and knows the ins and outs. I look forward to seeing what he can do.