Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Cody Rhodes Believes WWE's Success Will Lure The Rock Back Into The Ring

Undisputed WWE Champion Cody Rhodes believes that the success of WWE's product will help lure The Rock back into the squared circle.

Rhodes is currently in the UK as part of an ongoing tour by WWE, his first overseas tour as the Undisputed WWE Champion. Speaking on Good Morning Britain, Rhodes was asked about the possibility of a showdown with The Rock.

"I think it'll really come down to can I be a good champion or a great champion, Roman Reigns was a great champion, and will that be enough to entice The Rock?"

While Rhodes put a great deal of pressure on himself to be a champion worthy of The Rock's return, he acknowledged that WWE's success as a whole would play a factor.

"This run, it's a whole new generation, a whole new locker room. Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch, myself, Rhea Ripley, all these people. I think the more we keep this, the better we do, the more chances it lures Rock back into the fray."

The Rock and Rhodes were at odds during the build to WrestleMania 40 including an assault on the American Nightmare that left Cody battered and bloodied in Chicago. On the post-WrestleMania 40 edition of Raw, the Final Boss vowed to return to WWE programming one day and is coming for Cody Rhodes.

If Cody believes that a successful WWE will bring The Rock back to the ring, then the Great One's next match is all but guaranteed. WrestleMania 40 broke several records for the promotion and was critically well-received by fans. WWE, by its own admission, is in a 'new era,' one without Vince McMahon's involvement.

WWE is certainly doing big business right now and that won't go unnoticed by The Rock who is also a member of TKO's board of directors. With those in WWE of the opinion that WrestleMania 40: Saturday was not The Rock's last match, it appears Cody Rhodes will get his wish.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Don't forget the shares Rock now has in TKO, if he coming back can bring those shares up .. it is just a certainty he will come back and I bet for a lot of money, if not more shares in TKO.