Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Cryptic Music Continues To Play Off-Air On WWE SmackDown

The cryptic teases continue in build for what could potentially be a return for Bo Dallas and WWE had two different methods of such on SmackDown.

The one that was on air involved a sudden QR code appearing during Triple H's entrance, but another tease happened in between commercial breaks. There was a point in the middle of the show where the lights dim and a Billie Holiday-like song began to play.

This prompted fans to light up their phones and it even prompted a Bo Dallas chant afterwards.

Although the singer sounds like Billie Holiday, it's actually a late artist by the name of Marti Amado and the song is called "Nightbird." The lyrics certainly hearken to Wyatt Family allusions as you can read them below.

The nightbird calls and shadows creep

Into my mind, into my sleep

I do not know if I shall rise

Or open up these weary eyes

The withered trees, how they creak and moan

Beneath the moon, how the demons groan

They come to me and pull me down

Down into the swamp without a sound

I sink again, just like a stone

My body's cold and I'm all alone

I do not think that I shall rise

Or open up these weary eyes

[Verse 2]

I sink once more, just like a stone

The darkness chills me to the bone

Thе water's deep, I shall not rise

No more to lift thеse weary eyes

No more to lift these weary eyes

A big tease for a Bo Dallas (and potentially Uncle Howdy return) first sparked at the end of the Bray Wyatt documentary trailer and that's when speculation began flying as to what could come for the future of the angle.

Recent free agent Matt Hardy began making posts about his past with Bray Wyatt and former Wyatt Family member Erik Rowan actually removed himself from an independent booking due to scheduling conflicts. Additionally, Braun Strowman is still apart of WWE.

Bo Dallas was reportedly playing Uncle Howdy back during Bray Wyatt's return, but fans hadn't seen the younger Rotunda brother for years since he and Curtis Axel were members of the B-Team.

Someone who is an advocate for a Bo Dallas return under the "Wyatt Universe" is the brothers' father, WWE Hall Of Famer Mike Rotunda. Speaking with Peter Rosenberg, Rotunda talked about the potential of his sons flourishing with those gimmicks.

"Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family was one of my favorite gimmicks of all time. Both boys, I think they could have gotten a lot more mileage out of Bray Wyatt and the Wyatts, and also with Bo. Bo was the youngest NXT Champion they ever had. He was probably 18 or 19 years old. He caught the business quickly,"

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Matt Hardy would be perfect to come back with Uncle Howdy IMO. He was always a little crazy toward the end and the universe loved it.