Jey Uso has moved on from WrestleMania, but does admit to having mixed emotions about the bout with his brother.

Uso took on Jimmy in a "brother vs. brother" match in Philadelphia, 'The City Of Brotherly Love,' but the match didn't quite deliver from a fan perspective. That thought didn't go past Jey who did admit that his brotherly battle wasn't up to the "uce" standards.

"I do kind of feel like we did let the people down ... I wanted to go out there and have a straight-up banger too. I wanted to do the wrestling part, let alone make sure the emotion part was there."

Jey vs. Jimmy ended up going 11 minutes, but Jey did state that they had to tackle a time adjustment to the card.

"You’ve just got to play your position on the team. That’s what happened. But I am still happy that I got a singles match on WrestleMania with my brother, that’s the big picture. So I will always have me and him in the face-off at WrestleMania. I’m gonna frame a picture, it’s marked off our box."

Jey said that someone did let him and Jimmy know that they lost a few minutes and they had do go out there and handle business.

Despite the let-down of the match, Jey Uso certainly finds himself in a great spot as he's the number one contender to the WWE World Championship as he'll face Damian Priest at Backlash.

Jimmy, on the other hand, finds himself in dire straits as he was attacked by his other brother Solo Sikoa and effectively kicked out of The Bloodline.