Toni Storm keeps her Timeless character going, even during press conferences. This led to her bringing up Nikki Garcia in a very unflattering manner, but now the WWE Hall of Famer is answering back.

During the AEW Dynasty press conference, Toni Storm fired off a line about the former Nikki Bella as she said, "Nicole Garcia thought about joining AEW when she saw Mercedes did. You know why she didn't? Because then she saw me and realized, she can't hold a p*ssy scented candle to what I do."

"P*ssy scented candle, what does that even means?" Nikki Garcia asked during the Nikki and Brie Show. Brie then said that she received phone calls asking if it was a pro wrestling term -- it is not. Niki went on to explain her confusion about Storm's comment.

"Listen, I love Toni Storm, and she's doing this character now and i'ts great. I loved her in NXT. No I wasn't bothered by it. I laughed. I was like, 'p*ssy scented candle?!' Then I'm trying to figure it out. Like, was it a diss? Maybe we should bring her on the podcast and ask her."

Nikki Garcia previously stated that she thought about calling Tony Khan after seeing Mercedes Mone debut with the company. She explained that her son, Matteo, needs her at home more than she wants to be on the road with AEW.

"When I saw Mercedes [Mone] debut and cut her promo, that line stuck with me, 'Here, we're going to make the evolution worldwide.' I was like, 'They do.' It goes into many leagues, is what she means, it doesn't have to be at one place. It can be at all these places where all these women are wrestling at. I go, 'Brie, I think I can do it for a year. I can do it here to here and go every week.'"

"Then, I thought of Matteo. I had a good week of like, 'This is it. I'm going to call Tony Khan. I'm your girl. I will commit.' Then, I was like, 'I can't do that to my son right now. He needs me,'"

Nikki Bella retired from the ring in 2018 due to neck and spine issues, but she returned to compete in the Royal Rumble in 2022. The Bella Twins officially exited WWE in 2023 when their contracts ended.

Choosing to explore independent ventures, they still have a weekly podcast and Nikki is co-host of the USA Network's Barmageddon.