Fans had been buzzing on social media after Kamille stated that she was signed to a promotion in February. However, she didn't mention the name of the particular promotion which led to several speculations. Now, the former NWA star has finally clarified her status.

Earlier, Kamille responded to a fan on X saying that she's signed with a company since February. It seems that it was only confusion that occurred after she misinterpreted a question. She deleted her previous response and in an updated Tweet, she made it clear that she thought the fan was asking if she had been to any signings (autograph signings).

"Dang yall, I read the original posters tweet wrong. I meant I haven’t been to a signing since Feb"

Kamille had been a key figure in the women's division of NWA. She parted ways with the promotion and became a free agent after her contract expired in 2023. It was reported that she had an option to extend her contract for six months. However, she didn't opt for an extension and decided to depart.

In her last match with the promotion, she participated in a Mixed Street Fight in which she teamed up with Thom Latimer and faced Looks That Kill (Bryan Idol & Natalia Markova) in a losing effort on the November 18, 2023 edition of NWA Powerrr.

The former NWA Women's World Champion had garnered interest from multiple promotions including WWE and AEW. Reports stated that she was backstage at the January 17 edition of AEW Dynamite which led to talks that she would ink a deal with the promotion. However, it was soon reported that she remained a free agent.

Fans are eagerly waiting to know what will be Kamille's next move as her future remains up in the air.