Charly Arnolt may be best known for her tenure with WWE, as she hosted segments and shows for WWE. Now, she is making history in the UFC as the company's female first-ever in-ring announcer.

On April 27, 2024, Chary made history as the first female ring announcer in UFC, stepping in temporarily for Joe Martínez, who was ill.

Charlie owned the microphone as she announced the fighters, and she received praise as well. Many commented on her poise and show well she adapted to the situation.

Interestingly enough, Arnolt entered WWE thanks to Tony Khan. The AEW President invited her to a WWE SmackDown show in Indianapolis in 2016 to get her foot in the door.

During the event, Arnolt met WWE's Senior Director of Talent Relations, Mark Carrano, who introduced her to Michael Cole. The rest is history, as they eventually offered her a job with the company.

WWE did offer her a new contract, which she declined in 2021. Following her rejection of that new deal, she was removed from television broadcasts. She eventually left WWE for a full-time position at ESPN.

Some rumors emerged about her having heat in WWE prior to her departure. While speaking to Scott Fishman for TV Insider, Charly stated that she had no issues when she was with the company.

"There is always going to be chatter. The contract was coming up. Instead of renewing, I'm moving on. Everyone is going to have their own opinions regardless. I never had any issues while I was at WWE."

"Nothing bad happened. As far as I'm concerned, I'm leaving on a positive note and beginning what I believe to be the next step in my career."

In April 2023, Arnolt announced that she would be leaving ESPN for a position with OutKick. Despite her ESPN departure, Charly continues to appear for the UFC broadcasts on the network.