AEW TNT Champion Adam Copeland is welcoming new challenges by trying to add new maneuvers to his arsenal in the latter stage of his career.

'The Rated R Superstar' undoubtedly has an impressive array of moves up his sleeve, but even veterans of the ring haven’t executed every conceivable maneuver. Copeland has showcased some spectacular moves in his recent matches and he says this is no accident.

While speaking with Swerve Strickland and Monteasy on AEW Champion Swerve Strickland’s Swerve City Podcast, Cope has made it clear he will try a new move in every match from now on. He feels extremely fortunate to still be wrestling, is excited to work with so many new opponents in AEW and relishes the challenge of pushing himself and executing unfamiliar strikes, holds and dives.

"What I've done with this AEW run, I told myself, 'I'm going to try a move that I've never tried before. One move, every match. That I've never done before.' [AEW Collision before AEW Dynasty], I did the Davey Boy powerslam. Never done one before. I've done the rotation powerslam, but never the Davey. Last week against Brody King, I've never done a blockbuster, 'I'll try a blockbuster.' Just for myself, really. Just to have fun and the challenge of it. I get off on challenges. The challenges are very big for me in life. I work best when I have a challenge that I have to try and conquer."

On March 20 edition of Dynamite, Adam Copeland captured the AEW TNT Championship for the second time when he defeated his former best friend Christian Cage in front of his hometown crowd. Ever since, Copeland has been defending his title in Cope Open challenge and has already retained against the likes of Penta El Zero Miedo and Matt Cardona.

On this week's Dynamite, Copeland will put his title on the line against one of the members of The House of Black.

The Canadian wrestler has been vocal about challenging himself post-WWE career, which is one of the reasons he joined AEW. Signing with the promotion has certainly opened the door for him to explore new trails and he is just enjoying his time before the sun sets on his career.