AEW's Darby Allin isn't ready to wrestle just yet but his severe foot injury may not keep the daredevil wrestler from appearing for the promotion.

Allin has been out of action since suffering the aforementioned injury during a match Jay White at AEW's Big Business show in March 2024. As if that isn't bad enough, Allin is also dealing with a broken nose and was hit by a bus in New York City mere days ago.

On The Daily Migs Show, Allin was asked about his recovery and whether he'll be appearing on the May 15, episode of AEW Dynamite in Everett, Washington.

“My foot is not scheduled to heal until, I’d say June. So if I did roll up [to Dynamite in two weeks], it would just be with a broken face and a broken foot waving to the crowd, which may not be the worst thing. I’ll see."

Given Allin's history with Everett, the former AEW TNT Champion wasn't ready to rule out an appearance on the show.

"I trained in Everett, Washington, so it would be like an ultimate homecoming of sorts. That’d be really cool. May 15, I gotta see. I think might be able to make it. As long as there’s no buses, I’m good.”

Allin's injury comes at an interesting time in his career. For years, Allin's career has seen him by the side of Sting who retired from in-ring competition at Revolution 2024. With his mentor out of the picture, it'll be up to Allin to re-establish himself in singles competition, once he's healed up.