Dax Harwood and Eric Bischoff has gone back and forth with one another on social media before, but Monday night the two took it to a whole new level.

Bischoff has always been vocal when it comes his constructive criticism on AEW. Eric's opinion was even more resounding following the recent buzz Tony Khan has been getting after the polarizing angle from last week's Dynamite and the former WCW President had some more words regarding the current AEW President.

Harwood, who in 2023 re-signed with AEW, decided to express his thoughts regarding Eric's "obsession" with Khan on his "83 Weeks" podcast, calling him "stalkerish."

"I know it’s your gimmick and the other guys pay you well to bury AEW, but checking out your timeline & all the Tony tweets and RT’s, it looks very stalkerish. Netflix “Baby Reindeer” would do you a bit of good, my brother in Christ."

Bischoff wasn't having any of that, stating that Dax is the pot calling the kettle black.

"Says the chunky little monkey that studies my timeline. That's weird."

Eric then decided to unload on Harwood following fan input who labeled Dax a hypocrite. Bischoff went on to call Harwood "mid as mid can get" and that his supposed "loyalty" to Khan is just a means as holding onto the bag as long as he can. He also threw another jab, calling Dax a future greeter at Walmart.

Earlier this year, Harwood said Bischoff was a "miserable podcaster" as he and FTR Wheeler said Eric was just upset that Tony Khan had never hired him. On several occassions, Bischoff has made clear he really took issue with Khan after he took a dig at Ted Turner.

Bischoff isn't the only top WCW talent to dole out constructive criticism to Khan. Kevin Nash has expressed his thoughts on the current AEW product. Both he and Bischoff had made it quite clear that they want to see AEW succeed.