AEW has inked deals with several prominent names over the last few months, including "The Bounty Hunter" Bryan Keith. After making several appearances for Tony Khan's company, Keith has confirmed he’s officially ‘All Elite’ and will be for years to come. In a recent interview with WhatCulture, Keith expressed his enthusiasm and readiness for his role with the major league promotion.

“I’m on top of the world dawg. I feel like everything I’ve done in my life has prepared me for being in AEW. I’m capitalizing on every opportunity I got and just having fun, you know, being myself and mixing with everything else that’s going on in AEW and meshing with that so well. I’m excited. I signed a deal with them for the next couple years so I'm excited to see what’s gonna happen."

Keith finalized a deal with AEW in February 2024, following a match against Eddie Kingston on an episode of AEW Collision. Since then, he’s wrestled against wrestlers such as Kyle O'Reilly, Malakai Black, Top Flight, and Private Party on AEW television.

Before joining AEW, The Bounty Hunter had a successful career with several accolades in professional wrestling. At Deadlock Pro-Wrestling, he won the DPW National Championship and currently holds it.

He made a tour around the indies, picking up top titles in F1RST Wrestling, Freelance Wrestling, and Loko Wrestling. In New Texas Pro Wrestling, he earned the New Texas Pro Championship.

Keith held titles in Pacific Coast Wrestling, where he is the current PCW ULTRA Light Heavyweight Champion. We will have to see how AEW handles the fact that he's still carrying gold on the indies.

Keith also dominated Booker T's Reality of Wrestling company for a bit. His accomplishments there include winning both the ROW Heavyweight and ROW Television Championship.

Many regarded The Bounty Hunter as one of the best indie wrestlers who was not on any mainstream platform. Now that he is with AEW, the sky is the limit.