A new four-part docuseries about legendary wrestling promotion WCW is coming to Vice TV on June 4. The former rival to WWE has seen many involved share their stories and experiences from working or competing against the promotion. However, WWE and Hollywood megastar Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson plans to share new stories about the company's fall with Who Killed WCW this June.

Johnson and longtime business partner Dany Garcia are the executive producers for the docuseries. The creators of Dark Side Of The Ring are also involved in the project.

Here is the official trailer for Who Killed WCW from Vice TV's X/Twitter account.

In a press release about the making of Who Killed WCW, Johnson shared why he wanted to create the docuseries and what fans can expect.

“The iconic rise and fall of WCW is one of professional wrestling’s most captivating stories – full of big dreams, massive successes, painful failures, and the harsh realities of the pro wrestling business. With wrestling viewership and fan engagement at an ultimate high, there has never been a more perfect time to tell top-quality wrestling stories, and there’s no better one to start with than a one-of-a-kind, behind-the-scenes look at this epic saga, known as The Rise and Fall of WCW and personally, the rise of WCW, not the fall, inspired me greatly early in my career where I would eventually become, the Final Boss,” said Johnson.

How many former WCW superstars or em ployees will be involved in the project is unclear. However, the trailer shows former WCW Senior Vice President Eric Bischoff, Goldberg, and Booker T, who will share their experiences of the company's decline.

Although the premiere date is June 8, Vice TV will likely release a new weekly episode. The series may stream on Hulu the next day after it airs on ViceTV.

The new project seems like it may shed new light on WCW's fall. However, it will be interesting to see how much new information will come from stories shared for over two decades.