Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry The Undertaker Comments On Underwhelming WWE Drafts

The Undertaker liked some aspects of the 2024 WWE Draft but he believes that more could have been done to make things exciting for the fans.

The Dead Man reviewed the latest episode of Monday Night Raw on his Patreon Page where he talked about things such as the many commercial breaks during the show and more.

This year's Draft ran from April 26 to April 29. WWE had brought in a number of legends to announce the picks. The actual Draft results were still criticized by many fans for a lack of any prominent changes.

The WWE Hall of Famer first mentioned that he liked certain presentation aspects of the Draft. The Undertaker later explained, however, that it would have been more exciting if brands were allowed to trade with each other:

"You know what it missed for me? I want to see some deals made right. You know what I'm saying? Like a lot of teams, they want a quarterback. They trade up or they trade down.

You know, that would to me be more compelling to watch. You're expecting your fan base to watch two nights of TV content. And I mean, to be completely honest, there wasn't a whole lot of change really."

The Last Outlaw discussed how there were some promising NXT call-ups in the Draft. He also acknowledged that the officials have to think about the future plans for any talent before placing them on a brand. Though Taker still thinks that something big needed to happen during the Draft:

"It's difficult to get everyone placed right. You got to get everyone placed where they're supposed to be moving forward, and I can tell they're making efforts to do that. The way the Draft is promoted. I just think there needs to be some more something like you said drama, something needs to happen big where people get hooked."

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I have to agree, the draft was underwhelming. Aj Styles was moved so he could have his match with Rhodes at Backlash lol, whether they planned to move him or not before hand, who knows.