CM PUNK ON GHOSTHUNTERS NOTES: INTERNET FANS, SAMOA JOE

I saw about half of the CM Punk Ghost Hunting special and he had some lines on the show that were pretty funny. At one point the Ghost Hunters website sent a text telling them that people on the Internet had seen shadow figures in the room earlier. CM Punk replied by saying "they love me on the Internet." Punk then went on to talk about "wrestling arm-chair quarterbacks" and "wrestling nerds" before saying how much he really appreciated the Japanese fans the times that he's been over there wrestling.

Punk also asked the crew if they had been to Hawaii or the Polynesian Islands doing this and when they said no, he started off with a story about "his fat Samoan friend" seeing something that's referred to as a choking ghost. He then corrected himself and said he shouldn't call him fat since he's Samoan because, "it's not his fault." Obviously, he was referring to TNA's Samoa Joe.

There was also a comment about glass ceilings, with Punk saying he loves to break them.

As far as what I saw CM Punk had only been in the rooms where they found cold spots and several times he was saying that he felt like someone in the room was watching. He also told stories of the lights turning on and off constantly in his apartment with his girlfriend being freaked out by it. So they told him to go seek an electrician.

In all CM Punk came across really well on this. He was constantly asking questions and actively doing temperature checks for them using a temperature probe.

Source: PWInsider